Does your child or someone you know struggle with reading?
Individuals with reading, spelling, writing, comprehension, and math difficulties need a different approach to learning.
DII provides one-on-one tutoring using specialized multisensory approaches to learning.
Wells Tutoring includes:
- Reading and Spelling (Orton-Gillingham and Lindamood-Bell)
- Reading Comprehension
- Written Expression
- are highly specialized in multisensory learning.
- write individualized lessons for each student.
- are compassionate and encouraging with their students.
- are specifically and carefully matched with students.
- We tutor both children and adults.
- Sessions are held at our office, which is located just south of The Fashion Mall and 465, or in other locations convenient for families.
- Sessions occur 2 times a week, Monday through Friday, year round.
- The cost for tutoring is $55 per session. Financial aid is offered based on a sliding scale. Visit our Frequently Asked Questions to learn more about billing for tutoring.
Would you like more information?
Are you ready to apply for tutoring?
- Submit the tutoring application online
- Submit the financial assistance application online
- Download the tutoring application (child)
- Download the tutoring application (adult)
- Download the financial assistance application
- Beth, Mother