Could your child or someone you know have dyslexia?
Our testing will help you understand your, or your child’s, learning strengths and needs. Recommendations will be provided to point you in the right direction.
Testing at DII
- Testing is comprised of a complete educational evaluation consisting of a comprehensive battery of standardized tests and takes approximately 4 hours.
- Testing is done by a Certified School Psychologist on Tuesdays and Thursdays at the DII office. It is typically broken into 2 sessions.
- After the testing is completed, the results are analyzed and a comprehensive report is written.
- The report is sent to you and a conference can be scheduled to go over the results.
- At the conference, there will be time to discuss the results, recommendations, and any questions or concerns.
Please visit our Testing Information page for greater details about testing at DII.
The price for testing, the written report, and the conference is $1,600. We do offer discounts based on household income.
If you are interested in testing at DII, please contact Lisa Cripe: 317-222-6635 x228 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Insurance does not typically pay for this type of testing, but do still check with your insurance company. We can give you a statement that can be submitted for reimbursement in the case that they will cover the testing expense.
- Dorothy, Grandmother