Camp Delafield2015: Session I: TBD Session II: TBD
What if your child could have FUN
while learning in the summer?
Established in 1990, Camp Delafield was the first program conducted by DII. Camp Delafield provides both a rigorous academic program and a diverse arts and recreational program.
Camp Delafield provides:
- Intense daily academic remediation
- Stimulating field trips
- Great summer fun
- Chances to make new friends
Camp Delafield’s approach is to teach the whole child through:
- Tailored Academics
- Raising Self-esteem
- Building Social Skills
- Intrinsic Motivation
Camp Delafield is for children ages 7 to 12 with dyslexia/specific learning disabilities.
- One-on-one Orton-Gillingham tutoring
- Individualized lessons to address specific learning needs
- Daily small groups focused on reading comprehension, written expression, and mathematics
- Workshops by Theater of Inclusion in conflict resolution, social skills, and goal setting.
- Field Trips
- Swimming at Sahm Park
- Non-competitive sports
- Popular mystery guests
- Activity Groups
2015 Camp Delafield Information
Session I: TBD
Session II: TBD
Camp Hours: Monday-Thursday: 8:00 am-4:00 pm, Friday: 8:00 am-Noon. Drop-off between 7:30 am and 8:00 am. Pick-up at 4:00 pm.
Application Fee: $30.00
Camp Tuition: $2,600. 10% is due upon acceptance. The remaining amount is due one month prior to your camp session. We are offering 10% off tuition if you apply before January 31, 2015.
Financial Aid: Limited scholarship funding is available for summer 2015. Download the financial aid application , or you may fill out the form online. Scholarships will be assigned on a first come first serve basis.
Location: Louis J. Jenn Family Park, 10450 East 63rd Street (easy access off 465 via 56th street), is the beautiful and safe location of Camp Delafield.
Contact: (317)222-6635 x225; CampD@diin.org
- Carrie, Camp Delafield Mom
Camp Delafield would not be possible without the support from the following foundations and funds:
- Ayres Foundation
- Pacers Foundation
- Nicholas H. Noyes Jr., Memorial Foundation
- Lilly Endowment Inc.
- The Shaw-Burckhardt-Brenner Foundation
- Summer Youth Program Fund
We would also like to thank the following companies and individuals for their continued support:
- Braden Business Systems
- Julie Richter
- Dr. Mary McAteer
- Mike Silver
- National Wine & Spirits
- Theater of Inclusion