Established in 1990, Camp Delafield provides both a rigorous academic program and a diverse arts and recreational program.
Our counselors strive to teach your whole child through targeted academic programs, social and self-esteem skill building, intrinsic motivation, and above all, FUN!
Become a Camp Delafield Sponsor in 2016
Would you help us make camp possible by donating supplies or sponsoring an activity?
Click here for details on how you can become a part of Camp Delafield!
What’s NEW in 2016
1. Two camp locations – Indianapolis and Columbus, IN
2. One session from June 13 – July 15 – Indianapolis closed on July 4 and July 5 and Columbus closed July 4 – July 8
3. Science, Technology, Engineering and Math academic rotation Interested in more STEM opportunities? Click here for camp information from our partners, The STEM Connection.
The Indianapolis camp will take place at the Fortune Academy in Lawrence, located just west of 56th Street and Post Road.
The Columbus camp will take place at Columbus Youth Camp, located at 12454 West Youth Camp Road.
Camp costs $3,500, and thanks to the generosity of the Lee Supply Corporation, each camper receives a $500 scholarship, reducing the cost to $3,000.
Camp Delafield 2016 is full! Registration is now closed.
- One-on-one Orton-Gillingham tutoring
- Individualized lessons to address specific learning needs
- Daily small groups focused on reading comprehension, written expression, math, science and technology…
- Nature exploration
- Non-competitive sports
- Special guests
- Arts and crafts.
Camp Delafield would not be possible without the support from the following foundations and funds:
- Lee Supply Corporation
- Buckingham Advisors
- Pacers Foundation
- Nicholas H. Noyes Jr., Memorial Foundation
- Lilly Endowment Inc.
- The Shaw-Burckhardt-Brenner Foundation
- Summer Youth Program Fund
We would also like to thank the following companies and individuals for their continued support:
- Bob and Paula Lee
- Steve and Julie Pratt
- Julie Richter
- Dr. Mary McAteer
- The STEM Connection