Camp DelafieldSession I: June 3 - June 28 Session II: July 8 - August 2
What if your child could have FUN while learning in the summer?
Established in 1990, Camp Delafield was the first program conducted by DII. Camp Delafield provides both a rigorous academic program and a diverse arts and recreational program.
Camp Delafield provides:
- Intense daily academic remediation
- Stimulating field trips
- Great summer fun
- Chances to make new friends
Camp Delafield’s approach is to teach the whole child through:
- Tailored Academics
- Raising Self-esteem
- Building Social Skills
- Intrinsic Motivation
Camp Delafield is for children ages 7 to 12 with dyslexia/specific learning disabilities.
- One-on-one Orton-Gillingham tutoring
- Individualized lessons to address specific learning needs
- Daily small groups focused on reading comprehension, written expression, and mathematics
- Workshops by Theater of Inclusion in conflict resolution, social skills, and goal setting.
- Field Trips
- Swimming at Sahm Park
- Non-competitive sports
- Popular mystery guests
- Activity Groups
- S.P.I.C.E. Ropes Challenge Course
2013 Camp Delafield Information
Session I: June 3, 2013 – June 28, 2013
Session II: July 8, 2013 – August 2, 2013
Camp Hours: Monday-Thursday: 8:00am-4:00pm, Friday: 8:00am-Noon. Drop-off between 7:30am and 8:00am. Pick-up at 4:00pm.
Application Fee: $30.00
Camp Tuition: $2,400. 10% is due upon acceptance. The remaining amount is due one month prior to your camp session.
Location: Louis J. Jenn Family Park, 10450 East 63rd Street (easy access off 465 via 56th street), is the beautiful and safe location of Camp Delafield.
Contact: Kristin Baxter, Camp Delafield Director, (317)222-6635 x225; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Carrie, Camp Delafield Mom